It's Time!

June 12, 2010

I can't believe it's almost time for me to leave....as I am typing this now I have less than 2 days left here in the States and I'm not sure that it has quite hit me completely yet that I will soon be on a boat headed for Europe and traveling around the world. It seems like it was just yesterday that I applied and got my acceptance letter in the mail and here I am months later actually ready to set sail.

So now, I'm just hoping that my to-do list can some how begin to magically shrink on its own!...but I'm doubtful that that will happen :(

- find my passport and we thought I lost it it...check!
- pack for Ashland for when I get back home..check!
- make sure all my paper work is in place....check!
- hang out with all my friends before I leave...check!
- Actally pack for Semester at Sea.....umm oops I should probably get on that :/

Well that's about it for now so I'm thinking next time I write I will be on a boat...someplace warm!

1 comment

  1. Jo Ann Luce
    9:27 PM on June 13, 2010
    Have a WONDERFUL time. Learn a lot and ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!