Getting Closer

May 29, 2010 

I can't even believe it 17 days until I leave...just over 2 weeks and I still have so much yet to do. Delta switched times for my flight home making it too early for me so after canceling that less than 3 weeks before  leaving, that's my current concern (I think I'd rather get stuck in Europe than Virginia if I had to get stuck somewhere!) On top of looking for plane tickets I'm also spending all my lunch breaks at work reading over travel guides, country printouts, and scouring maps of the Mediterranean trying to figure out what I'm doing where...talk about overwhelming!

Needless to say I'm still super excited for my trip and can't wait for this awesome experience!

4 comments


  1. Reply Emmy
    11:23 PM on May 29, 2010
    AHHH I'm so excited for you Tracy!!! This trip is going to be awesome and I can't wait to hear all about it in our room next year. However, instead of study on the boat (or is it a ship??? Are there other boats on this boat to make it a ship???), I wish we were sailing around with Mickey Mouse. Maybe next summer we'll have to go back with Mickey! love you sisterfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Rycik
    2:05 PM on May 31, 2010
    Bon Voyage, Traci. I hope you have a wonderful, exciting and enriching experience. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marty
    7:47 AM on June 7, 2010
    Tracy, I just sold our oil spill to Omar the tent maker, could the young minds on the Serpent Sea cruise figure out how I can deliver it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin
    6:12 PM on June 13, 2010
    Have a great trip!! I have recreated your trip in our bathtub, so as you give me trip updates I will be moving my little boat around. Nola is not too happy about closing down the bathtub for five weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!