It's Travel Time

So I would start this post with an apology for the lack of posts lately, but life sometimes grabs hold of you and next thing you know it's 5 months later...ok maybe only a week lol.

The semester came to an end.
School is out.
Exams are graded
Mandatory orientation is finished.
Planes are booked.
Hostels are ready.

AND I LEAVE IN 2 HOURS!

Guys, I'm leaving to Thailand in 2 hours!!!!

I'll be in Thailand for 2 weeks including a quick trip to Cambodia for 4 days, and I couldn't possibly be any more excited {peeing my pants with excitement is the phrase that comes to mind lol}  I'm not sure I'll be able to really post anything but you can check back just in case! But, if you click on the pictures tab those should be updating while I'm out and about!

Wish me luck, send your prayers, and adios Taiwan!

No comments

Comments and love notes welcome!