Still Lots of Water!

June 19, 2010
Not much new on the open seas! Lots and lots and lots of water! (if only I had the same problem with luggage!) I'm making the most with the 3 outfits I currently have on board and thankfully I don't think anyone has made mention of the fact that I have a 3 outfit rotation! (of course 1/2 the ship knows I don't have luggage!) lol

Other than that I started classes several days ago and so far they are not going too bad. I have also signed up for several clubs around the ship knowing that I can't sit still for long :) and am excited to help out with community service, the young kids on board, and the shipwide auction and the end of the voyage! Also a group of friends and I have been working at planning our iteneries while in port and am proud to say that I think we have figured out a rough schedule of what we want to do in Spain and have great ideas for Italy as well! Lack of internet makes planning hard but we make do with bugging everyone at home to look things up for us!

I've completely lost track of days out here so having class on Saturdays isn't as bad as I thought and surprisingly I've become very used to the ship after 5 days of being rocked back and forth with the waves....loosing an hour of sleep every night though isn't quite as fun!

Hope everyone back home is having a great summer and I can't wait to hear from you all! tjstjohn@semesteratsea.net

1 comment

  1. Grandma H
    8:50 PM on June 19, 2010
    Do you know how many passengers there are on the ship?


    lila jim
    12:58 PM on June 20, 2010
    Hellooo Tracy,
    I just lost my email to you so will try again.


    Lila jim
    1:09 PM on June 20, 2010
    Third try. Good to hear that you have everything under control and classes are going well, but that is no surprise because you cope so well under pressure and under all circumstances., as well as making friends. You will probably see and learn more in Spain than other kids, with all your planning and energy. I love reading your posts and you answered all the things I was going to ask. good thing because I lose my emails before I get finished. Have fun and be safe and aware. love L&J Was going to email lupe but losing my previous 2 emails ,it will be snail mail


    Carol Brinkman
    10:14 AM on June 21, 2010
    Hi Tracy, Sorry about your luggage, but from now on you will know how to pack light and know how to do without a lot of "stuff" you probably didn't need in the first place. But, I still feel for you. Your Mom is keeping us updated at work. Looking forward to reading your blogs and seeing where you and your new friends have been. Do enjoy, and please be careful. Love , hugs, and smiles. from


    Rebecca Parillo
    1:36 PM on June 21, 2010
    Thinking of you. Can't believe you don't have your luggage! Sounds like you are doing great. Lovin' your blog. : )


    KDeLeon
    12:28 PM on June 24, 2010
    Hi Tracy,
    Hope you get your luggage soon!! Will you be sharing your pics. on this site? I can't wait to show you mine of Mexico. Have a great time in Spain today!!!
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!