:( Sorry still no pictures....

July 27, 2010 

So for those of you who keep asking for pictures I PROMISE I had every intent in the world today to post some pictures! But......we came to the huge new library here in Alexandria (oh yes by the way I'm in Egypt now!) anyways we came to the library and after paying to get in they took all of our bags and put them in lockers because we can't have bags in here and then I realized that my jump drive with pictures is in there as well :( 


On the bright side though the creepy guys staring at me as I got on the computer have now left! But Egypt has been crazy so far for the hour or so we've been off the boat...all I can say is the traffic here is INSANE! anyways....that's about it for now and I promise to write and post all about Turkey asap! :) 


Hope everyone at home is doing great and can't wait to hear from you all!!!



3 comments

  1. Jared
    9:46 PM on July 27, 2010
    thats exactly what i like to hear :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin
    7:11 PM on July 28, 2010
    Like your library visit , I sort of have a little library in the room with my bath tub sea. I only have two books, "Jokes to read while on the commode" and " Prayers to say while on the commode.".I am not sending any pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan
    9:27 AM on July 31, 2010
    TRACY!!!!!! i just now figured out how to read your blog, of course now that your 3/4 of the way done with your trip. egypt would be awesome....if you have time, just take a little jaunt northeast and visit my friends up in israel! haha i hope the creepy gus don't come back. have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and love notes welcome!